Guardian Warranty Corp - Do not buy Guardian Auto warranty
I am the service manager of an independent auto repair shop.I have assisted customers with their extended warranty repairs for years, and while many can be difficult to deal with Guardian is by and far the worst.
I will no longer accept their warranty at our shop.
We pride ourselves on providing value for our customers, and this extended warranty is no value to anyone. From the moment I got on the phone with their people, all I received were excuses why NOTHING was covered under their contract. The conversation was adversarial from the start, and got worse as we proceeded.
This is a company that simply takes the consumers money and gives nothing back in return.Do your research on extended warranties, but please stay away from this rip off.c32ef52 review #169065
You may also like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."